Changes and Termination of Business

Inform Tukes within a month if any of the following information submitted in the electrical contractor’s notification of operations changes:

  • change of supervisor of electrical works, for example change of the designated supervisor of electrical works
  • change of address
  • changes in the information of subsidiaries
  • change in the company's legal entity type
  • termination of business.

Change of the supervisor of electrical works

If you work as a supervisor of electrical works and you are about to give up your duties (e.g. change of employer), notify Tukes. You can send your notification in free-format in writing to [email protected]. After receiving the notification Tukes will remove you as the person-in-charge from the Electrical Contractors Register.

The company must appoint a new supervisor of electrical work within 3 months and notify Tukes of the appointment.