Chemical lists and registers
Lists and due dates relating to biocides are presented on this page. Below you will find links to information about approved and banned biocidal active substances, as well as products authorised for use in Finland.
Biocidal active substances
- Biocidal active substances approved and being currently reviewed in the EU
- Work programme relating to the examination of existing active substances, Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2014.
- Review programme of existing active substances, amending Regulation (EU) No 2017/698
- Approved suppliers of active substances, list according to Article 95 of the Regulation
- ECHA, Treated articles: permitted active substances
- Notifications of active substances (notification of taking on the participant’s tasks)
- Biocidal Products Committee’s opinions on approvals of active substances [link 7]
- Products containing active substances that require an authorisation 2017–2019 [PDF]
- Non-inclusion decisions on active substances 2016–2018 [PDF]
Biocidal products authorised for use in Finland (registers)