Applying for authorisation as a provider of qualification tests in the field of refrigeration
Tukes authorises organisations that have adequate expertise to provide qualification tests in the fields of vehicle air-conditioning equipment, fire extinguishing equipment and high-voltage switchgear. Organisations that Tukes considers to have adequate expertise include, for example, educational institutions, personnel certification companies and importers of a relevant device or equipment.
The requirement to complete the qualification test concerns the fitters in particular. Fitter is a person who carries out installation, servicing and maintenance or leakage checking activities on devices or equipment containing F gases, or who recovers F gases. The contents of the qualification test are explained by category in Annexes 4 to 6 of Decree 766/2016.
When applying for authorisation as a provider of qualification tests, attach the following material to the application:
- the contents of qualification education/training: for example, training programme; see also the relevant categories in Annexes 4 to 6 of Decree 766/2016
- the contents of the qualification test: questions and tasks, i.e. a theoretical test and a practical test, and assessment criteria and pass marks
- potential recommendations concerning work experience or basic training as conditions for participating in the qualification education/training
- reports on the competence of the teacher/trainer: education and work experience
- reports on the equipment and tools to be used in the practical tests
- model of the qualification test certificate
- model of the notification on a failed test
- report on the possibility to retake a failed test or the handling of any appeals.
Tukes makes the decision on authorising the applicant to provide qualification tests on the basis of the application. Tukes maintains a list of authorised providers of qualification tests.